What public services can be obtained outside the place of registration?
Register by residence — a prerequisite for receiving regional child benefits or registering as unemployed. But receipt of many state and municipal services is based on the principle of extraterritoriality. This means that a person can apply for a service at any MFC or territorial division of a department, wherever he is located.
What services can be obtained outside the place of registration?
From anywhere in the country, Russians can:
- get a certificate of no criminal record;
- request a certificate of bringing to responsibility for drug use;
- get a passport and passport;
- get information about the stated social benefits;
- issue a certificate for maternity capital;
- registration of pensions and surcharges;
- get information about the state of pension accounts;
- receive information from the FTS;
- receive a policy and SNILS;
- register and receive payments and pregnancy and maternity benefits from FSS ;
- get an extract from USRN;
- put the property on cadastral registration or register ownership of it;
- obtain information about violations of traffic rules;
- issue permission to change the design of the car;
- get information on enforcement proceedings;
- get a certificate of disability and extract from the social security system;
- send documents to PFR to correct the information on personal account;
- submit an application for parking in special spaces for disabled drivers.
For a complete list of services, see the order of Russian Federation dated 19.01.2018 No 43-r .
How to get public services if you live outside the place of registration?
To receive a public service, you need to contact the nearest MFC or the necessary department, for example, Rosreestr. When contacting a place outside the place of registration, it is advisable to clarify the work schedule in advance and make an appointment.
You can select the desired date and time:
To do this:
- on website: mydocuments.rf select the center you need on the map and go to its website — indicated in column "Internet site of the MFC";
- on the page that opens, press the button "Record" or “Pre-registration”;
- fill out and submit the application.
2. By phone
To do this:
- go to website: mydocuments.ru;
- specify the region where you are located, and ;on the select on the the the the a phone centre center;
- click on the required MFC and the address and phone will be displayed on the map.
3. Through the terminal in the MFC.
Rate the material